2.3.16

means i love you

- whoa, wait, i'm not perfect. thats the first and biggest mistake in most relationships, that's why it falls apart, that's why couples end up feeling betrayed and hating each other. you see, they betray themselves. people fall in love with this weird, distorted image they create and thats the first thing they forget: reality. it's all beautiful and tragic, but never true...

- but you are perfect to me.

- listen, i'm serious. i'm not some kind of salvation to your personal hell, ok? i don't ever want you to forget this: i will hurt you, no matter how much you love me, no matter how much i love you. there are rotten things in me your love won't ever change, but you'll love them too, won't you? so let me warn you, i might run from the car in the middle of a fight, i might hang up on your face and i may wake up one morning and decide to leave without previous warning, and i might just take your dog with me too. i will hit on someone just to make you jealous and its very likely it will be your best friend, i might.. i might... i dont know, i might hate your mother's food, i might have bad breath...

- stop, you're scaring me.

- i'm sorry, you scared me first.

- i love you.

- i'm scared.

- that's ok. it means you love me too.

Nenhum comentário: